Heads up! If you're testing on a computer with Windows 10, you may be submitting tests with distorted audio and not even realize it. You won't get paid if the client can't hear or understand your video. Follow the steps below to prevent audio issues with Windows 10:
1. Right-click on the Sound icon on your bottom right of your screen.
2. Click on Recording Devices.
3. Right-click on the microphone.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Click on the Enhancements tab.
6. Check the "Disable All Sound Effects" box.
7. Click "OK".
If you don't see an Enhancements tab, then look for a "Signal Enhancements" section in the "Advanced" tab and uncheck that box. This should fix the distortion issue.