If you're experiencing prolonged technical issues with your UserTesting Android phone or tablet app, you may need to reset UserTesting from scratch by deleting and reinstalling the app. Doing so should reset your settings and resolve any unusual technical errors. Don't worry, uninstalling will only remove the app and its settings from your Android.
Delete the App
- From your home screen, press the menu button and select Applications.
- Select Manage Applications.
- Select UserTesting.
- Tap the Uninstall button at the top.
Reinstall the App
- To reinstall, simply open your mobile browser and navigate to https://www.usertesting.com/app and download the UserTesting app again.
- Select Download and accept the permissions.
- Once the Twitter for Android app finishes downloading, open the app and sign in.