Although testing is a fun way to make a little extra cash, it’s serious business for our customers. So, don’t accept any tests if you’re not ready to focus on the tasks and give your honest and constructive feedback.
- You will provide us with accurate and up-to-date profile information.
- You will honestly answer screener questions and will not accept tests when you don’t meet the stated requirements.
- You will not communicate directly with customers or solicit work from them.
- You might end up testing websites or apps that aren't public yet so you promise not to tell anyone about information you receive while testing.
- You will only create one account.
- You will not allow anyone else to use your account.
Finally, keep it clean. We welcome your honest and constructive feedback, but you must refrain from using obscene, inappropriate, or offensive language, images, or communication.