If you're experiencing prolonged technical issues with your UserTesting Screen Recorder, you may need to reset UserTesting from scratch by deleting and reinstalling the app. Doing so should reset your settings and resolve any unusual technical errors. Uninstalling will only remove the app and its settings from your Mac.
Delete the Folder
- Open Spotlight Search (click magnifying glass icon, or use keyboard shortcut command-space)
- Type "~/Library"
- Select Usertesting folder.
- Drag the UserTesting folder to the trash.
- Then empty the trash.
Uninstall the Software
- Tap on your Finder icon in your dock
- Click on the Applications folder.
- Scroll down to where it says UserTesting Recorder.
- Drag the application to the Trash icon.
- Then empty the Trash.
- Go here and install the UserTesting application.
If you’re still running into problems after doing these steps please try restarting your computer.