If your browser is in full screen mode, the screen recorder will be under it while you are testing. We recommend that you don’t use full screen mode when testing so the customer can see which task you are on when they watch your video.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Face Recording
- How do I hide my name on my Mac computer?
- FAQ: UserTesting Screen Recorder
- How do I download the Screen Recorder?
- Live Conversation: How-to (desktop)
- End of Support for Internet Explorer: FAQ
- How do I record my audio, video, and camera on macOS Catalina or higher?
- How to Use the UserTesting Screen Recorder
- How do I reinstall the UserTesting Screen Recorder on my Mac?
- I can't install the Screen Recorder. Help!