If your browser is in full screen mode, the screen recorder will be under it while you are testing. We recommend that you don’t use full screen mode when testing so clients can see which task you are on when they watch your video.
Articles in this section
- How do I record my screen on macOS Catalina?
- FAQ: UserTesting Screen Recorder
- FAQ: UserTesting Browser Recorder
- Live Conversation: How-to (desktop)
- Share Your Camera (desktop)
- End of Support for Internet Explorer: FAQ
- How do I install the UserTesting Browser Recorder?
- How do I use the UserTesting Browser Recorder?
- Webcam Testing: How to Complete an Unreleased iOS App Test
- How to Use the UserTesting Screen Recorder