You’ve gone to your tester dashboard and you see a test that you really want to complete. You accept the test and your screen recorder won’t launch. What now!?
Well, here’s what we recommend you do so you can get that screen recorder up and running and that test completed. You can try these one at a time or all together. There is no particular order to this list, so try these in any order you’d like.
If you're on Windows:
• Ensure that you're logged into an admin account
• Make sure that your antivirus isn't interfering with the screen recorder
• Uninstall and then re-install the screen recorder.
• Restart your computer (Really, it does solve a lot of problems)
• Try open to launch the screen recorder in a different browser
If you’re on a Mac:
• Restart your computer (It helps, seriously)
• Uninstall and then re-install the screen recorder. If you don’t see it in the application folder, check your library folder for an old version of the screen recorder. In the Finder, choose Go>Go to Folder, in The Go to Folder dialog, type ~/Library then click Go.
If for any reason the screen recorder still won’t launch, please contact us and attach your log files. We’ll be happy to look into it for you. =)