Once you finish a test, the upload process will begin. From time to time, files can encounter issues during the upload process. If you’re experiencing trouble with uploading a test you’ve completed in the past two hours, please navigate to your Completed Tests page. There, you’ll find a blue button to “Check for missing videos”. Click that and it will automatically attempt to upload your tests.
If this button doesn't seem to be working, follow these steps:
1. Log out of your UserTesting.com account
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
3. Restart your computer
4. Log into your UserTesting.com account and click the "Check for missing videos" button. If this doesn't work, please reach out to our Support Team.
- This feature is only available for desktop tests, completed using the standard screen recorder (not the Chrome extension).
- This feature only works for recently completed tests.