When you signed up for the UserTesting Contributor Network, you agreed to our Terms of Service and our Content Policy. Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will provide us with accurate and up-to-date profile information.
- You will not conduct any tests when traveling outside of the country listed in your profile.
- You will answer screener questions honestly and will not accept tests when you don’t meet the stated requirements.
- You will not communicate directly with customers or solicit work from them.
- You might end up testing websites or apps that aren't public yet so you promise to keep all test information confidential.
- This means you will not copy or take screenshots of any part of a test.
- You will only create one account.
- You will not allow anyone else to use your account.
- You will ensure that your feedback and video recording are appropriate for public display. The recordings are provided to customers for their business use.
- We welcome your honest and constructive feedback, but you must refrain from using obscene, inappropriate, or offensive language, images, or communication.
- If participating in a Live Conversation test or a test that requires Face Recording, you will be aware of what your webcam displays and keep things appropriate.
Any contributor who does not meet these standards or who breaches our Terms of Service will be removed from the Contributor Network.
If you have any questions or concerns, our dedicated Support Team is here to help! You can reach out to our team here.