When you signed up to be a participant on the UserTesting Panel, you agreed to our Terms of Service. Here are some important points:
- You will provide us with accurate and up-to-date profile information.
- You will not conduct any tests when traveling outside of the country listed in your profile.
- You will honestly answer screener questions and will not accept tests when you don’t meet the stated requirements.
- You will not communicate directly with customers or solicit work from them.
- You might end up testing websites or apps that aren't public yet so you promise to keep all test information confidential.
- This means you will not copy or take screenshots of any part of a test.
- You will only create one account.
- You will not allow anyone else to use your account.
Finally, keep it clean. We welcome your honest and constructive feedback, but you must refrain from using obscene, inappropriate, or offensive language, images, or communication.
Any participant who does not meet these standards or who breaches our Terms of Service will be removed from the panel.
If you have any questions or concerns, our dedicated Support Team is here to help! You can reach out to our team here.