From time to time you will encounter an issue within the test that prevents you from moving forward. If you find that you’re unable to proceed with a test for any reason, report a problem by tapping the "Menu" where the tasks are displayed. Clicking this button will pause your recording.
Here's a few examples of situations where you should report a problem with a test:
- The website you're supposed to test won't load or only shows an error message.
- You're asked to create an account or perform a specific task on the website, and you're unable to do so for technical reasons.
- You're asked to provide personal information that wasn't specified on the requirements for the test.
- You're asked to make public posts on your social media account and this wasn't specified on the requirements for the test.
- You encounter explicit content which wasn't specified in the requirements for the test.
Outcome: Selecting a problem option will automatically notify us of the problem you encountered and release you from the test. This also prevents the client from receiving incomplete results and will help you avoid a low rating. You will have the opportunity to include a description of the problem. Please keep in mind that this description will be sent to support AND the client for troubleshooting, so be mindful of what you’re writing here.
If you submit an incomplete or unhelpful test, you may receive a bad rating. We cannot delete the test if you change your mind after uploading it.
Payment: When you report a problem that's outside of your control, we'll pay you in accordance with the payment schedule. Keep in mind that we reserve the right to withhold payment or change the payment amount to fit the situation.