Q1. What are the system requirements?
Q2. How do I know what version of Chrome I’m on?
Q3. Where can I install the Chrome extension?
Q4. How do I uninstall the Chrome extension?
Q5. What if I have multiple monitors?
Q6. There’s an upload issue. What should I do?
Q7. I’m running into some weird behavior. What should I do?
Q8. What happens if I hit 'Stop sharing'?
What are the system requirements?
- You'll need to have Google Chrome installed, using version 54 or newer.
- This extension runs on PC, Mac, and Linux.
How do I know what version of Chrome I’m on?
- Copy and paste this link into your browser ‘chrome://help/’
- If you’re on an older version of Chrome you can update it on this screen.
- For more information, you can go here.
- When you accept a test that requires the extension, you’ll see a button prompting you to install it and then a system dialogue to add it.
How do I uninstall the Chrome extension?
- Copy and paste this link ‘chrome://extensions’ into your browser and locate the UserTesting extension.
- Then tap on the garbage can.
What if I have multiple monitors?
- The chrome extension works with multiple monitor setups.
- All you need to do is select the monitor you’d like to record by scrolling down the options you see here.
- After finding the one you want to record just tap ‘Share.’
- Reach out to the Support team and we can investigate why this happened.
- Currently, there is no way to restart an upload.
- Try restarting Chrome first, we find this resolves a lot of issues.
- Try uninstalling the Chrome extension and installing it again to see if that resolves it.
- If that doesn’t resolve it what you can do to help us is provide screenshots of what you’re seeing and reproducible steps.
- Your video will stop recording and your test will be cancelled. You will not complete the test or receive payment.
- Unless you want to quit your test, do not click this button.