From time to time you may encounter an issue during a test that prevents you from moving forward. Here are some reasons you may not want to proceed:
- There are too many tasks to complete within the standard 15-20 minutes, and there was no screener allowing you to opt-in to spending more time on the test
- The test requests non-sensitive personal information, and you don't feel comfortable providing it
- The test requests any sensitive personal information
- The test has confusing tasks, and you don't understand what is being asked of you
- The test has a technical issue, and you are unable to properly complete multiple tasks
- The environment you are testing in becomes too loud or distracting
- You don't feel that you meet the requirements for the test
- You are unable to provide valuable feedback to the customer
- You no longer want to complete the test
If you find that you’re unable to proceed with a test for any reason, please report a problem or quit the test.
1) Click on the "?" symbol on the task bar.
Clicking the "?" symbol will display the Help menu below. Your recording will automatically pause so you can select the best option for your needs.
To report a problem or quit out of a test, tap the "Menu" button, then tap the corresponding option.
Selecting a problem option will automatically notify us of the problem you encountered and release you from the test. This also prevents the customer from receiving incomplete results and will help you avoid a low rating. You will have the opportunity to include a description of the problem. Please keep in mind that this description will be sent to support AND the customers, so be mindful of what you write here.
When you report a problem for a test with an issue that is outside of your control, we'll pay you in accordance with the following payment schedule. Keep in mind that we reserve the right to withhold payment or change the payment amount to fit the situation. In addition, the chart is based on the reasonable amount of time a participant would have spent prior to reporting the problem. We aren't able to pay you if you submit an incomplete video (where you couldn't complete the test) without reporting a problem.
|Less than 2 minutes||$0||$0|
|15 or more minutes||$10||$10|