Clearing the app's data can help the app run faster and solves many common issues:
- From your device's home screen, tap the settings icon.
- Select Applications.
- Select the UserTesting app, scroll down and tap Clear Data.
- If you've cleared your data but are still experiencing the issue, try turning your phone off and then on.
Uninstall and reinstall the app:
Delete the App
- From your home screen, press the menu button and select Applications.
- Select Manage Applications.
- Select UserTesting.
- Tap the Uninstall button at the top.
Reinstall the App
- To reinstall, simply open your mobile browser and navigate tohttps://www.usertesting.com/app and download the UserTesting app again.
- Select Download and accept the permissions.
- Once the UserTesting for Android app finishes downloading, open the app and sign in.