If our Quality Review team determines there is an issue with your first submission, you can submit a new sample video. You may not apply again if you haven't been selected to be a tester with us after two sample test submissions.
Articles in this section
- Tester Applicant FAQ
- How many tests can I expect to take?
- I don't live in the United States. Can I still apply?
- I changed my mind. Can you delete my application?
- How much do I get paid?
- Where do I apply?
- How many times can I apply to be a tester?
- What languages can I speak in my sample video?
- Does UserTesting have a referral program?
- Why wasn't my application approved?