There are no right or wrong answers to the follow-up written questions. If a client asks you a question about something you don't remember clearly, then say so and just do your best to answer based on your memory. The most important thing is to answer questions with specific, honest answers. Providing reasons or examples will be even more helpful for the client.
Articles in this section
- How do I test my microphone?
- Why did I receive an email saying that “it has been more than 15 minutes” since I accepted a test?
- A test has asked me to provide my credit card or personal information. Is this required?
- I completed a test but can't accept a new one. Why?
- I can't display the test website when answering the written questions.
- There’s a message that says, “Do not close this window”. What will happen if I do?
- The Screen Recorder does not recognize my microphone. What do I do?
- I had to leave a test. Can I get back into it?
- How do I remove the screen recorder?
- How do I report a problem with a test?