You can only participate in one test at a time. If your last test is still uploading to our servers, you will not be able to accept a new test. Once your test has successfully uploaded (and moves to your Completed Tests tab), you can accept a new test. We appreciate your patience during this process!
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying that “it has been more than 15 minutes” since I accepted a test. Why?
- A test has asked me to provide my credit card or personal information. Is this required?
- I completed a test but can't accept a new one. Why?
- I can't display the test website when answering the written questions.
- There’s a message that says, “Do not close this window”. What will happen if I do?
- The Screen Recorder does not recognize my microphone. What do I do?
- I had to leave a test. Can I get back into it?
- How do I remove the screen recorder?
- How do I report a problem with a test?
- How to Retrieve Log Files From Your Computer