Once you accept a test from your dashboard, you have 15 minutes to start recording. If you do not start recording within this time period, the test will be released so another participant can complete it. Our customers sincerely appreciate the quick turnaround time!
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying that “it has been more than 15 minutes” since I accepted a test. What does this mean?
- A test has asked me to provide my credit card or personal information. Is this required?
- I completed a test but can't accept a new one. Why?
- I can't display the test website when answering the written questions.
- There’s a message that says, “Do not close this window”. What will happen if I do?
- The Screen Recorder does not recognize my microphone. What do I do?
- I had to leave a test. Can I get back into it?
- How do I remove the screen recorder?
- How do I report a problem with a test?
- How to Retrieve Log Files From Your Computer