In order to provide our customers with feedback as quickly as we can, you only have 15 minutes to start your recording from the time you accept a test. If you do not start recording within this time frame, you will be released from the test so another contributor can complete it. This will not affect your ability to complete other tests.
Articles in this section
- How do I test my microphone?
- Why did I receive an email saying that “it has been more than 15 minutes” since I accepted a test?
- A test has asked me to provide my credit card or personal information. Is this required?
- I completed a test but can't accept a new one. Why?
- I can't display the test website when answering the written questions.
- There’s a message that says, “Do not close this window”. What will happen if I do?
- The Screen Recorder does not recognize my microphone. What do I do?
- I had to leave a test. Can I get back into it?
- How do I remove the screen recorder?
- How do I report a problem with a test?