After you’ve finished troubleshooting using our tips here, do a quick test recording to confirm that things are working on your end. We recommend recording yourself speaking for at least 30 seconds to best simulate a test environment.
Test your microphone by making a recording on this website: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/.
- Click the blue “Start recording for free” button. There’s no need to sign up or create an account.
- Download and install the free screen recorder from the website.
- Once you have downloaded and installed, return to the browser window and give your browser permission to launch the recorder.
- Make sure to allow microphone access.
- Select “Screen” and start recording. When listening to the recording you’ve made of yourself, be sure to listen at 50% volume, as this is the most likely scenario for our customers.
- Once you’ve finished recording, select “Save / Upload” in order to save the file to your computer.
- Select “Save As Video File” and then “Publish” when prompted.
- Add your recording file as an attachment when reaching out to our support team here, so that they may review your recording. Thanks!